2009年8月17日月曜日

8/15

Hi!! I'm Masakazu.

I went to Vancouver. This is the second.

First time, I had went to waterfront. This second time, I went to Stanley Park.

I woke up at 6:00 and left dormitory at 7:30. I got to Vancouver at 12:00. It was long time to move.

First, I went to Stanley Park.

At Stanley Park, I rented a bicycle and rode along the seaside.

It was cool, so I felt so nice.

Stanley Park is very very beautiful. There were a lot of nature.

I recommend everyone to go to Stanley Park!!!!

After that, I went shopping downtown in Vancouver.

I bought souvenir to my friend. It is stuffed toy bear. It is very cute.

In Vancouver, there was a parade. Everyone who join the parade disguise with zombie. I'm very amused.

It was very wonderful day!!!!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello
    How is your last project going? Maybe you all are too busy to write blogs..
    Study hard! .. and Come back safely.

    Shoko Ichijo

    返信削除